Fourth Volume

Saturday 14 May 2011


Hi,

Been a while since the last release. Then again, we lost one of our staff. We don't know exactly what happen (completely lose contact), suddenly the mails stops coming. We all know the hardest part in working with completely non-profit project is the will to fully support each other.

I (Diaz Flamberge) alone accept all people who have a commitment in working, even without any experiences as long you're willing to learn. What exactly I want to say is if you really don't have guts and commitment to work under pressure and balance the time you will be using between your real life and this project, please don't bother to apply. I have seen many of you applying with a very, how can I say 'beautiful commitment to work' but end up half way or even just applying for fun. I would rather choose to delay the release and did everything on my own than waiting for half-heart people doing this work.

I'm busy with my real life too, I got  narrative research which need to be finish next month. But, this project is what I started on my own, even it's kills me I need to keep it active, because that's my commitment in working. If you want to leave, let me know, don't just disappear without any news, cause one stops working it will affect the others. 

I hope you readers understands what I am saying above. Please forgive me if any of you are offended for what I wrote above. I need to take this lead out from my chest.

This post I dedicate to Lele, who has been with me from the first time I open this project till now. It has been a year. Thank you very much for everything you have done to me and I also hope you will continue to support and help me in this project.

Here is the first chapter of the Fourth Volume. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment