New Life

Thursday 13 September 2012

Hey!

Must be a long time since the last time I made a new post.

I'm in my final year in collage and things are getting half easy and half hard. I have to finish my essay (skripsi) if I ever want to graduate next year.

First, I thought I can do everything things (both editing and typesetter) alone, since both our typesetter and proofreader quit. There are hundred paged I finished edited but no typesetter to help with.

So, as the start of new page of Destiny Project, I invite you guys as in "Anyone who willing and want to help out as typesetter (and proofreader along with it)".

As for proofreader, I am not very good with English since it's not my mother language.

Anyone is free to apply, even you are inexperience. I can teach you from beginning since it's a very simple thing to do. If it's only one to apply, then that person will accept immediately. After you read this post, I you want to apply, send me a mail and post that you want to participant in the comment bellow.

Thank you,

Rgds,
diaz



No comments:

Post a Comment