New Style, New Layout, New Release

Sunday 25 July 2010

Photobucket

Hurray!!!
Finally after a very long time thinking and design. We proudly present you a new layout, hopefully you guys like it. Also the 4th chapter of Suikoden V is out (about 36 pages). It takes longer than usual, please forgive us.

As I was saying before we still need a raw scans, it will be great if you can provide us. This time, we are looking for a Typersetter (I'm not really good to find a matching font with the matching situation). Feel free to apply ^^

Lastly, enjoy the release ^^V

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!!

diaz said...

hehehe
I'm glad to help

Aisling said...

Oh, Diaz, I'm so sorry for not contacting you guys earlier? I haven't had time for scanning the Suiko manga yet (well, I might have very soon since I'm about to loose my job... sniiifff...). I'm glad you're doing ok with this site. Sorry again. With some extra patience, we'll help. Thanks for everything!

Post a Comment