Suikoden 1st Release

Sunday 14 October 2012

Yeaah!!!

Finally I got reply from Rin regarding our first joint release!

Thank you BloodBlossom for sticking with me until now.
To Rin, nice work on the translation. I hope we can finish the two volume together.

We are releasing first 85 page, so grab them on Suikoden I site.



Remember!

Mind your manners if you upload them outside Destiny Project or Ramsus-kun.
I have my policy to uphold, don't just break them into pieces. Like some idiots did to my Suikoden V scans.

I will be waiting for your feedbacks and comments k!

4 comments:

Dahl said...

Oh maaaan! I can't believe this! After all this time you guys are back!
So f***ing happy, thank you for all your hard work, I'll be sure to stop by every day.

Can I recommend something? Update your projects at MangaUpdates.com, that way more people will be aware of this group, and help it grow.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! This really made my day!

Budi said...

Thanks!!! This is what I've been waiting for!! I agree with Dahl! I usually checked new release on mangaupdates.com as well...

Shisune_Knightblade said...

OmG~! I'm so happy and I'm waiting for another updates. ^ ^ Every day I check this blog. I hope that you'll translate second vol. of Suikoden 1. ;A; Anyway:Good job, and thank you very very much for your work!

Post a Comment