Bad News and Good New

Friday 8 October 2010

We got 2 news for you today, the bad and the good one.

First the bad news,

We recently received mails from Suiko Fans asking why we stop doing Suikoden II. The problem actually is very simple.  The mangaka decides to focus on finishing Suikoden I ( already in second volume), and that's why Suikoden II second volume hasn't been release yet. So we can't continue the scanlation, until the second volume is release.

Also, the scanlation of Suikoden V will go very slow now ( the editor is busy with mid. semester test). So far, the position of Editor and Typesetter are vacant. None has apply for them and commitment on this job. We really hope Suiko Fans can help us in this project by applying. Much appreciate.

Now, the good new,

Here's what are you been waiting for.... Gensou Suikoden V second volume chapter 2. Special gift to you all.


Cheers.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank u so much for Suikoden 5! ^-^

Helpoemer07 said...

Nice chapter!

also, I have submitted an application to your email but there's no reply yet... was my application rejected?

Helpoemer07 said...

sorry to be so persistent, but I really want to know if my application was rejected... I'm willing to do some tests if you'd allow me...

straydog12 said...

I had already reply your mail. Thank you for your help.

Post a Comment