COMPLETE!!!

Sunday 27 November 2011


















FINALLY!!!

The last chapter is out!
This is the final part of the fourth book!
I want to thank all my friends from the first time the project start until now. I could not done it without your help!  You made this project possible! Also to the author for her great art and story!

The Suikoden I will be on it ways! I'm waiting for Ramsus-kun translation, and the scans have been prepared.

Well, that's all and wish us good luck for the next project.

4 comments:

Budi said...

Lots of thanks for sticking out with the project! Love the series and I hope somehow in the future, the series will be continued... All the best for the team!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for translating the Suikoden V manga. I have been waiting for every release you have ever done :) I'm a bit sad now that it has ended, but I'd have never gotten a chance to read any of it if it wasn't for you guys!

So thank you very much for all your hard work! :D

Shora said...

no kidding, I scream with all my might when I saw this
It's sad that this series ended, I used to visit this blog once a day to see whether there's a new chapter or not. :P
Anyway, thank you for uploading this series.
Thank you so much !!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, you are great!! Now, just missing Suikoden III!! ^^

Post a Comment