Last Chapter

Saturday 4 December 2010




Hi there!!!!


Our Editor in charge:

Helpoemer07

Thanks to him, we'll release 2 chapters in a row to celebrate!!! Enjoy!!!







Also, here is the side story of the volume. Actually there're 2 of 'em but Ramsus-kun has already scanned it. You can read it there. I'll just posted the picture.

The Secret by Mizuki Fujuu.                                       



The Light that Falls in the Distance.
         
Leave some comments, at less to thanks him.

Cheers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank u for updating the Suikoden V manga :D I'm really looking forward to them... may I know where I can find the side story 1? I had gone to Ramsus site but I'm confuse as to where this side story is... thank u :)

straydog12 said...

I can't directly link it. So I'll just tell you the chapter, it's chapter 14 in Suikoden 5 Anthology Manga.

Post a Comment