Then It Starts....

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Hi there after a very long time!!!

Sorry for being in hiatus mode. Some problems during this break. A web (I can't say it's name) has been uploading our scans without permission. They removed the credits page and use the scans as their own. After a long debate, We (DP) come out with solution to use our mark in every scans we release. Let's pray something like that won't every happen again.


On this release, We call it first version, the quality aren't very good so therefor a HQ one will be release later. Please look at the Download Section. The raw provider will use recently acquire manga to the next release onward. Our editor is still recovering from dengue (Please be well soon). If you interest in this position, please contact us.

After our editor return and some help, the first volume of Suikoden II will be re-release for HQ, please wait patiently.

1 comment:

Nanami said...

Thanks guys for making that for suikoden : ) As a suikoden fan I really apreciate the effort! I remember when I saw for first time Suikoden I and II manga, I even mailed tokyopop praying them to bring that here in english >.< xD I have almost every suikoden book out there, so if you need some scans, I cant now cause im living in another city, but i would in my holidays if i travel to my mom's house : )
Sorry for my bad english and best regards from Spain!

Post a Comment